Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pinspiration!

 Pinterest can be a HUGE distraction for me at times, but it can also be extremely helpful. From recipes to craft ideas to sewing projects, ect. it's something that I use at least weekly, if not more often!
 Here is a small sampling of what I've done so far, via instructions from pinterest: A bow tie for Marshall as the Ring Bearer in Natasha and Brent's wedding.
 A headband with a flower on it for Esther and Abbey- also for Brent and Natasha's wedding!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bow tie!! Sometimes I wish I were a boy and could wear those. They have some of the coolest clothes options. Not to mention the fun they can have with facial hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U did such a nice job on everything for the wedding! i dont know what we would have done without you! they're soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha- Lori! ;)
    Tasha- it was my absolute pleasure and privilege to help with your wedding! I was so honored to be a part of it! <3

    ReplyDelete